Wednesday, May 04, 2011

NATO's Plan

Gaddafi, Libya, NATO, Arabs, Bombing. Arab Spring, War, Rebels, North Africa, Middle East : Dry Bones cartoon.
So NATO has a campaign going on in Libya.
HMMMM

I too have a campaign. It's the "Dry Bones Campaign to turn Z Street into the Grass Roots Zionist Movement that America Needs", and to explain my YIISA (Yale Initiative for the Interdisciplinary Study of Antisemitism) "Secret Codes" findings.

* * *
I'm leaving for the States on Friday, but I've drawn cartoons for the whole month of May so you will still be able to get your Dry Bones "fix".

I plan to return home to Israel in time for for Shavuot (June 7).

Tomorrow I'll post the dates and venues in the States. Maybe I'll be in your town. At present events are set up in San Antonio, Chicago, Scarsdale, Phoenix, Boston, on Long Island, Staten Island, in Brooklyn, and in Philadelphia.

And if you can't come to an event, you'll be able to keep up with my adventures in the U.S.A. by following me at facebook.com/drybonescartoon.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,